Carnoustie Country is the area marketing campaign that works together with businesses, national and international media and travel partners to drive forward golf tourism in Angus. There are 34 courses including Carnoustie Championship eight times host venue of The Open, attracting global media coverage.
- working with businesses, media and travel partners
- maximising the impact of major tournaments such as The Open
- providing market research and best practice to inform effective business planning
- developing industry group capabilities and leadership skills
- increasing the brand awareness of golf and encouraging more visits and spend via the Carnoustie Country marketing campaign.
- working with businesses to improve the visitor experience
- promoting sustainable golf
Carnoustie Country have an active Industry Group and have recently completed a new business plan for 2018-2022. If you are interested in joining this group, please read the terms & conditions of membership and complete a membership application form.