Customer service doesn't happen in a vacuum. The level of performance on the front line is a direct reflection of the organisational structure and leadership. You can only achieve consistent
Customer service doesn’t happen in a vacuum. The level of performance on the front line is a direct reflection of the organisational structure and leadership. You can only achieve consistent customer service performance when leaders effectively and consistently send the message that customer service is important.
This workshop will enable delegates to create a vision and a strategic approach to developing a service culture within your organisation. We’ll consider how you can empower and motivate your employees to give their best service to your customers, and help you present a positive image of your organisation at all times.
This workshop will cover:
- Learn what the great service providers do so well.
- Understand the lasting impact of poor service.
- Understand how to create a great service vision, mission and values.
- Identify what standards are appropriate to your customers and business.
- Understand how to empower your employees to go the extra mile for your customers.
- Learn how to measure and act upon customer feedback.
(Thursday) 10:00 am - 4:00 pm GMT
Forbes of Kingennie Country Resort
Booking LinkBook Now
£160 per delegate
121 HR Solutions Ltd