Angus Tourism Cooperative
The Angus Tourism Cooperative (ATC) has been established by a group of local businesses and organisations involved in the tourism sector in Angus. The ATC will work together to promote Angus as a visitor destination by promoting collaborative working between local businesses and organisations and identifying new opportunities for tourism.
The ATC is keen to welcome tourism-related businesses with local knowledge and relevant experience to become members. For more information visit their website at www.angustourism.co.uk .
The Angus Tourism Cooperative is comprised of Angus businesses whose aim is to work together to improve the tourism offer in Angus and to promote the area as a visitor destination, resulting in economic growth. The cooperative will provide one voice for tourism businesses, a forum to share views and experiences, and the opportunity to network, collaborate and develop the skills of members.
Member Benefits include:
- The opportunity for collaborative working and to get involved in dedicated projects.
- The ability to access information about what’s happening in Angus.
- Access to valuable networking events and opportunities.
- Access to training and skills development opportunities.
- The ability to use the ATC logo on business website / marketing materials.
- Access to reciprocal offers from members.
- Access to a closed Facebook Group, providing a forum for advice and support, and to share ideas and suggestions.
- Being part of an alliance, which will provide a strong voice for the tourism sector in Angus.